New Product Announcement. We now have stronger grub screws for your aluminum wheels, gears, and anything else the takes the M2X3mm and M2X6mm grub screws like the Slot.it and NSR products. $2.99 for 10 pcs. They are listed on our site now.
We just bought 2 small collections. They have been posted. Most of them can be found on our Specials Page.
JUST IN, Carrera USA will be getting the Ford Capri 23858 and 23859, $61.99. Pre-Order now. These are going to be HOT!
Hello CincySlots Customers,
CincySlots has finish our shop track. We had our first race on 3/31 which was a success. You can watch some video HERE. Remember we have the track open for customers from 5pm-8pm. Depending on the turnout we can add another race time to the schedule. The cost is $4 for the day. You will need your own car or you can rent one for $5. We will offer your basic controller for free. The track is set up for Carrera digital racing but you can race analog cars too but we prefer digital. Digital allows 6 racers at a time. Let us know if you plan to stop in.
Once the season kicks off in the Fall, these will be the general rules that apply to the Carrera D124 and D132 Stock series cars:
Carrera D124 and D132 Rules
The overall thought process with the cars is that they are to remain stock in appearance, with only small modifications to improve their performance. The intention of the series is not to build full blown custom slot cars. This keeps the cost and preparation time to a minimum.
– All traction magnets must be removed
– Wheels can be trued
– Stock Carrera wheels must be used
– Tires can be trued
– Urethane tires must be used on rear axle. We may be switching to silicone in the fall,2018.
– Front tires can be super glued/clear coated on thread
– Tires can be glued onto the rim
– Gear ratio to remain stock using stock Carrera gears (No aftermarket gears allowed – i.e. Slot.it, NSR, etc…)
– Stock Carrera D132/D124 motor (Races will be run at 13 Volts, D124@17.5V)
– Car weight 110g-140g for D132 and 0-285gms for D124.
– Axle carriers to remain stock – axles have to run in stock bushings – no ball bearings allowed
– Motor shaft can be shortened and the axle may be superglued and shaved to shim it up
– Must use stock Carrera guide flag
– Guide and Motor wire may be changed to, for example, silicone wire for durability.
– No suspension allowed
– No body/chassis alterations or modifications of any kind (Filing, shaving, channeling etc.) other than removing the threaded post used to hold down the car to the display base.
– Factory interior must remain intact
– Body must be mounted with all factory screws (3 or 4, depending on model of car)
– No alteration to body or chassis in order to achieve body float
– Stock guide arm
– All lights need to be functioning during tech inspection
If you’re looking for ways around the rules, you’re in the wrong place. These are to be taken at face value. We’ve run these cars like this for years with no issues. We’d like to continue the streak!
We have been working on our NEW shop track for nearly 2 weeks. It’s not totally complete but it is getting there. We hope to be up and running by the end of the month. We still need to dress it up a little and install the analog controller stations. I’m sure we’ll have some kinks to work out.
We need as many followers as we can get to subscribe to our You Tube channel before Feb.19. Please share this with all your slot car friends. Our videos include, new releases, how to’s and race videos. Please click the link and subscribe.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO A WEEK TO TUNE CARS. In most cases it will be done sooner.
We’re offering to tune your D132 cars. At the moment we will tune DTM and GT type cars. If you like another type of racing, contact us and we may be able to set up that car too? All cars would come with trued and glued front wheels/tires. Trued rear axles with your choice of SuperTires silicone or urethane tires and a motor that has been broken in on our bench. The cost per car finish is $69.99.
CincySlots is a division of Green Sales Company. CincySlots offers both 1/24 and 1/32 Carrera Fly Scalextric Ninco MRRC Slot.it Policar Thunder Slot Sideways Revell Spirit Patriot Monogram Pioneer NSR BRM, Scaleauto Le Mans Miniatures Strombecker TopSlot slot cars. Experience the racing excitement on your own Scalextric Sport or Carrera race set including slotcars and track. We also carry TYCO, AFX Tomy SRT, Mega G, collector series, Life Like, TOMY AFX HO. We also carry Tamiya model and paint products. Customize cars with racing motors, tires, magnets and other parts accessories to create the perfect racing machine. Simulate the most challenging racetracks from your favorite professional race circuit or design your own to test the best.