1990’s Any Real car produced in the 1990’s that does not fall into another class.
- This class is your chance to goes nuts with your car.
- Weight may be added to the top of the chassis. This is true for ALL classes.
- Tires can be glued and trued. This rule is for ALL classes.
- Tires must not be seen from overhead. This is true for all classes.
- You can dress your front tires with Super Glue or like product. This is true for ALL classes.
- Chassis may not touch the track on the straights. This is true for ALL classes .
- NO MAGNETS. This is true for all classes.
- No lexan interior.
- Ride height must not be less than 0.040 inch or 1.09mm when set on a flat set up block.
- You can change the guide flag. It should not exceed 24.20mm/.952in long or 7.65mm/.3in. These dimensions should match the Slot.it CH07 wood guide.
- Aftermarket tires are allowed.