Slot.it Group C – 80’s and early 90’s
These cars include:
Porsche 962C, 962 IMSA, 962KH, 962CLH, 956KH, 956LH. Jaguar XJR9, XJR12 Nissan R89C, R90CK. Toyota 86C, 88C. Lancia LC2/85 LC2. Mercedes C9. Mazda 787B. If I missed one, let me know.
- Stock motor and inline motor pod configuration as the car was shipped from Slot.it.
- Weight may be added to the top of the chassis. This is true for ALL classes
- Tires can be glued and trued. This rule is for ALL classes.
- Tires must not be seen from overhead. This is true for all classes.
- You can dress your front tires with Super Glue or like product. This is true for ALL classes.
- Chassis may not touch the track on the straights. is . Sugessted height is 040in or 1.09mm. PLEASE don’t make this harder than it needs to be. This is true for ALL classes
- NO MAGNETS true for all classes.
- You can change the CROWN gear. Slot.it inline gears only.
- You can use the spare parts that come with the car.
- Stock wheels. Aluminum fronts are ok but must be Slot.it(stock size that came on car) with period correct inserts
- Silicone/urethane/rubber tires Super Tires 1402-1404
- No exterior body mods.
- No lexan interiors