Carrera Digital MPL 1/43, 1/32, 1/24 Slot Car Decoding chip QX2021.
New Model QX2021- the smallest 18.5 Volts
chip in the market.
The slimmest!– only 3mm (0.11″) tall/thick- ideal for F1, low bodies and tight spaces.
Smaller!– 0.96″ (24.5mm) long by 0.59″ (15mm) wide- install anywhere- chassis, body etc.
Flexible!– One flat side (no protruding components) for a flat easy to mount surface.
Lightweight!- only 0.05 ounces (1.6g) – without wires.
– Convert and upgrade any brand of slot car to be compatible with Carrera Digital slot tracks.
– 10 speed and brake levels with Carrera CU’s, (16 steps with Cockpit-XP or Open Lap)
– Maximum operating voltage: 18.5V, Minimum, 12v
– Head and tail lights and separate brake lights functions ready and capable
– Pitlane function and Ghost car can only be used in conjunction with Carrera Digital Control Unit (CU) 30352.
– Not to be used with 18D can style tuning motors
1 MPL Digital Decoder QX2021
1 IR Diode- aka “Sensor”
1 IR Diode chassis mounting snap-in bracket
1- Instruction sheets in English
Wires, plugs, LED Lights, capacitors… but not needed to run!-NOT INCLUDED
This is the ideal chip for the -DYI serious slot racer!- fine tip soldering iron, solder, wires, hot glue or double sided foam mounting tape needed to complete installation- NOT INCLUDED.