Vintage Trans-Am Class – 1966-1972
From the beginning of the series through the Golden Era. Pioneer, Scalextric, Fly, Carerra, SCX, RMS Resin, Other resin bodies.
- THROW ALL YOUR MONEY AT THIS ONE!!
- Weight may be added to the top of the chassis. This is true for ALL classes
- Tires can be glued and trued. This rule is for ALL classes.
- Tires must not be seen from overhead. This is true for all classes.
- You can dress your front tires with Super Glue or like product. This is true for ALL classes.
- Chassis may not touch the track on the straights. is . Sugessted height is 040in or 1.09mm. PLEASE don’t make this harder than it needs to be. This is true for ALL classes
- NO MAGNETS true for all classes.
- Car must be painted, have a number and driver.
- Must have an interior of at least driver shouders and above.
- The guide flag should not exceed 24.20mm/.952in long or 7.65mm/.3in. These dimensions should match the Slot.it CH07 wood guide. NOTE, Guides this large may not work on all tracks. 1 guide per car.
- Aftermarket silicone/urethane/rubber tires allowed.