Slot.it DTM Opel, Alfa
- Box Stock with the following exceptions:
- Stock motor and motor configuration.
- Weight may be added to the top of the chassis. This is true for ALL classes.
- Tires can be glued and trued. This rule is for ALL classes.
- Tires must not be seen from overhead. This is true for all classes.
- You can dress your front tires with Super Glue or like product. This is true for ALL classes.
- Chassis may not touch the track on the straights. This is true for ALL classes .
- NO MAGNETS.
- Ride height must not be less than 0.040 inch or 1.09mm when set on a flat set up block.
- Slot.it CH10 guide should be used.
- No lexan interior.
- Aftermarket tires are allowed but must fit on the stock rim.
- Carrera chip needs to be installed.