Group 5 Sideways, Carrera
Sideways BMW M1 Sauber, BMW M1 Schnitzer, BMW 320 a, BMW 320 b, BMW 320 c, Ferrari 512BB, Ford Capri, Ford Mustang, Lancia Beta Monte Carlo, Lancia Stratos, Nissan, Porsche 935, Moby Dick, 935-K2, 935-77, 935-K4. Carrera Pantera, VW Bug, Monza, BMW M1, Alfa, Porsche 935/77 and Ford Capri.
- Weight may be added to the top of the chassis. This is true for ALL classes
- Tires can be glued and trued. This rule is for ALL classes.
- Tires must not be seen from overhead. This is true for all classes.
- You can dress your front tires with Super Glue or like product. This is true for ALL classes.
- Chassis may not touch the track on the straights. Gauge is .041in or 109mm. PLEASE don’t make this harder than it needs to be. If the gauge fits under the car from guide to front of rear tires without lifting on a flat set up block, you should be legal. This is true for ALL classes
- NO MAGNETS true for all classes.
- Silicone/Urethane tires Super Tires 1407-1410
- Stock motor and motor pod configuration.
- Carrera cars can change rear axle to fit Slot.it gears 9t Pinion, wheels need to be 15×8 or 17×8.
- You can change the guide flag. It should not exceed 24.20mm/.952in long or 7.65mm/.3in. These dimensions should match the Slot.it CH07 wood guide.
- You can use the spare parts that come with the car.
- Chassis may not touch the track on the straights. is . Suggested height is 040in or 1.09mm. PLEASE don’t make this harder than it needs to be. This is true for ALL classes
- Stock wheels. Aluminum fronts(same size as stock) are ok but must be Slot.it with period correct inserts.
- No exterior body mods.
- No Lexan interiors